2017 Wofford campout
OCTOBER 7, 2017
- Ticket package includes a meal in the "Grill Zone" inside the stadium! Fuddrucker's burger or chicken sandwich, chips, cookie and drink. Meal served at 12:30 pm.
- All seating is reserved (Section H7 or H8)
- Purchase tickets from the Palmetto Council Office through Wed., Oct. 4 at Noon.
- All Boy Scouts receive:
- Event patch (first 200 to register)
- Wofford football poster & spirit shaker o Go on the field pregame to welcome the Terriers! (1:10 pm)
- Kickoff at 1:30 pm!
- 2017 PRICING: $17 pp (ages 3+) includes Grill Zone meal.
Arrival, Parking, & Campsite
- ARRIVAL: Noon; Concourse of Russell C. King Field.
- PARKING: Grass lot behind the left field fence of Russell C. King Field on the corner of E. Cleveland St. & Memorial Drive. Will be marked for “Football Recruits”. Parking is first come, first serve and is free for Scouts in this area only.
- CAMPSITE: Campers will be allowed to set up tents on the baseball outfield! Due to Wofford baseball practice, tent set-up begins following the football game (4:30 pm).
- FREE EVENTS! Cheer on the Wofford men’s soccer team as they host VMI at 6pm at Snyder Field and/or the Terrier volleyball team vs. Western Carolina at 7pm inside Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium! No additional charge to attend either event.