2018 Daniel Morgan District
Merit Badge College
January 27th & February 3rd
Bethel United Methodist Church, Spartanburg, SC (245 S Church St, Spartanburg, SC 29306)
(If one of these dates is cancelled due to weather, February 17th is the make-up day)
Notes on The Courses
- Eagle Board Prep & Paperwork is a (no charge) workshop on completing Eagle project and application forms, how to prepare for the Board and what it expects. It is open to both Star/Life Scouts and Unit Leaders/Advancement Chairmen.
- Every course has a maximum limit. Once the maximum capacity has been reached, the online system will not allow you to register.
- Space Exploration has an additional $8 fee for material cost.
- Electronics has an additional $5 fee for material cost.
- Scouts taking these classes should not wear class "A" uniforms: Welding.
- MB instruction will be completed in one class.
- The Welding and Chemistry Merit Badges will meet at Advanced Environmental Options (AEO) at 25 Stan Perkins Road, Spartanburg, SC.
- Courses that are offered more than once will have a code to identify their date and time. Example: FEB3AM means being taught on February 3, 2018 in the morning session. That does not mean the course will meet at 3:00 AM.
How do I register?
- Any parent or Scout Leader can register a Scout.
- When registering, please use the Scout's parent or guardian email address as we may send communications for specific badges to them prior to the event.
- Registration is not complete until online payment has been received.
- Leaders who are registering multiple Scouts can pay all at one time.
- To register, click the merit badge name, then click add to cart, and enter the Scouts' information. Continue to click add to cart if you wish to add other Scouts to the same badge or additional badges. Once class selections are final, go to the cart in the top right corner of your screen to check out. Registration is not complete until payment is received.
- Once a course is full, it will not allow you to register.
- December 12 - January 9: Registration open for Daniel Morgan District Scouts.
- January 10-19: Registration open for all Palmetto Council Units.
- January 20-until full: Registration open to ANY Scouts.