Pack membership is open to boys.
1. Complete the information on the application page and sign your name, indicating approval.
2. Give the completed application and fees to the Cubmaster.
Tiger—Must be under the age of 8, have completed kindergarten or be in the first grade, or be age 7.
Cub Scout—Must have completed first grade but not completed third grade, or be age 8 or 9.
Webelos Scout—Must have completed third grade but not completed fifth grade, or be age 10 but not yet 111 ⁄2.
I have read the Scout Oath or Promise and Scout Law, and I want my son to join the pack. I will assist him in abiding by the policies of the Boy Scouts of America and of his pack’s chartered organization. I will
• While he is a Tiger, serve as his adult partner and participate in all meetings and activities and approve his advancement.*
• While he is a Cub Scout, help him grow as a Cub Scout and approve his Cub Scout advancement.
• While he is a Tiger, Cub Scout, or Webelos Scout, attend monthly pack meetings and take part in other activities; assist pack leaders as needed.
*If the parent is not serving as the adult partner, the parental signature on the application indicates approval of the adult partner and also if the adult partner does not live at the same address as the Tiger, a separate adult application is required.
Health information. Please fill out the Annual Health and Medical Record, No. 680-001, found on www.scouting.org/forms and give it to the unit leader