How to subscribe to the Palmetto Council Calendar
To subscribe to events published by the Palmetto Council, you can either subscirbe to the "All Calendars" feed - or you can subscribe only to the events that interest you.
A typical unit leader would subscribe to their District Calendar and also the Palmetto Council calendar. The Palmetto Council calendar is where Council wide trainings are posted.
|Daniel Morgan District||webcal://ics.teamup.com/feed/ks1b89b96e5c774371/2273815.ics|
|Order of the Arrow||webcal://ics.teamup.com/feed/ks1b89b96e5c774371/2273816.ics|
IPAD / iphone
For iPhone / iPad users, in most cases tapping the iCalendar feed URL will launch the calendar application and the feed subscription dialog appears. If that is not the case for you, follow these steps:
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account, then Other.
- Choose Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Enter the feed URL of the Teamup Calendar you want to subscribe to.
- Tap Next to advance.
- After you subscribe to Teamup Calendar, it appears just like any another calendar on your iPad.
To remove a subscribed calendar from your iPad or iPhone, check out this article.
ANDROID DEVICES & GOOGLE CALENDAR
For Android devices, you have to log in to your Google account to set up the calendar syncing:
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in
- Click on drop down arrow in the "Other Calendars” box located at the bottom of the menu on the left
- Select "Add by URL”
- Enter the iCal URL above into the URL field and select "Add Calendar”
Please note: To display your calendar on your Android device, please ensure that your Google calendar is visible and synced within your device’s calendar settings.
Viewing only the calendars that interest you the most is simple:
1. in the upper right corner of the calendar page click the DOWN ARROW button:
2. Click to hide or show the calendars you wish to view
This calendaring system is facilitated by TEAMUP. More information about how to feed the Palmetto calendar to your preferred calendar at the TEAMUP SITE: https://teamup.com/ks1b89b96e5c774371.
Detailed instructions on feeding other calendar applications (outlook, blackberry etc), is available here.