Why Cub Scouts?
LET'S START HERE:
CUB SCOUTS ARE AWESOME
History. Tradition. Adventure. Get more involved with your kids
in a way that puts the fun first.
2. IF THE UNIFORM SEEMS BIG AT FIRST, DON’T WORRY.
They grow into it, literally and otherwise.
Cub Scouts grow in more ways than one.
4. The Cub Scout sign shows everyone they’re listening.
The Cub Scout sign shows everyone they’re listening and ready to learn!
6. A Scout is clean, but isn’t afraid to get dirty.
Cub Scouts are active. They get elbows deep in projects and games. That’s as it should be.
8. Mostly, this is about having fun.
Cub Scouts get a chance to try things and see places that they normally wouldn’t. Always a good thing.
10. Cub Scouts is fun, but it’s not always easy.
The program is meant to challenge kids to do their best. They’ll learn a lot about themselves along the way.
1. THIS IS CUB SCOUTS.
It’s like play with a purpose, but better.
Kids here do their best and have fun doing it!
3. Cub Scouts was founded on the tradition of having a blast.
The things Cub Scouts do are the things kids love.
5. Do Your Best.
That’s the Cub Scout motto. Kids are pretty amazed at what they can achieve when they try, but we knew they could do it all along.
7. CUB SCOUTS
There’s a lot of play, but we do other things, too.
9. Cub Scouts are prepared in a way that other kids just aren’t.
The whole program is full of skills that help kids learn to be prepared.
11. The Cub Scout helps the Pack go, and the Pack helps the Cub Scout grow.
There’s strength in numbers, and Cub Scout Packs that get outside together always have a good time.
12. Kids want to do their best.
Cub Scouts gives them every opportunity to learn and grow. It’s educational. It’s healthy. It’s fun.
You should try it.