- Event Time: 9 am to 4pm on Saturday October 22nd for the general public
- Troop Set up: Friday the 21st 6pm to Saturday 9am.
- Location: Merinos Factory Outlet, corner of Hwy 9 and Hwy 21 in Fort Lawn S.C.
- Registration: $8.00 per person (includes patch)
- The event will be held in the field adjacent to Merinos (Note: no open ground fires) and tent camping will be allowed.
- Each Pack and Troop will be designated a location to set up either a display or game. Packs may want to set up a craft or game for participants. Troopscan set up a display related to a merit badge (rope bridge, cooking, STEM)or community service.
- We are inviting the general public to come and see what scouting offers the community. There will also be static displays for Fire and Police Departments and local businesses. Each Pack and Troop will be judged on their booth and should have the following: Pack/Troop Number, explanation of display, craft, game or service project. Booth should show Scout Spirit!
Back to All Events